Mar 18, 2019
Compassion- A strong feeling of sympathy and sadness for other people’s suffering or bad luck and desire to help.
How to rebuild broken trust In any relationship, trust is key. You have to
have it. It is foundational.
1. If trust is broken, you have to rebuild it. If you don’t, the relationship will probably wither away and die.
2. In order to repair it, you have to be open to keep the trust. Be open to rebuilding the trust in a way that helps the person who the trust was broken with. If you’re the one who was hurt, it’s key for you to compartmentalize your feelings and emotions, so that you can focus as best you can on the exercise of being open in the process of rebuilding the trust. “What does it mean as to how you will engage with each other? Do I need to be able to see into your phone? It’s history? I may ask, “who are you talking with?” Where are you going? I may need to track your phone. You need patience, transparency, understanding, and the conviction to get through the tough, uncomfortable period, while working on it, until things get better. You’re the offender and you have to take your medicine and help the other party feel better.
3. Be prepared to talk about the offense, openly and honestly. What were you thinking? Have you thought about how you are going to handle your emotions and not do this again? What were you thinking? How frequently was this happening? What were you getting out of this?
4. Sometimes you may need professional help with navigating reestablishing trust. You may need a counselor, therapist or some type of professional advice to assist in getting back there...
5. If there is fear anywhere, it will lead to a misuse of trust.
Q&A-Question of the week- Why should you have joint bank accounts when you marry?
Dopest Couple in the World-Todd & Kandi (Ace)
Doing it Well-Sex is a skill like any other. The more you practice, the better you get...
One Minute Word-Compassion is the keen awareness of the interdependence of all things.~Thomas Merton